Really want to work at Niner? Great! We are always looking for passionate individuals to add to our team, and the first, most important qualification is your desire to work with us.
Niner Bikes is always open to thoughtful letters, well-edited resumes and ideas about how you could be the next great addition to our team. Go ahead, design your dream job, let us know what/how you can contribute to The Big Revolution and email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably in PDF format. We will read everything we get, but we may not be able to respond to every email. If you are a good candidate for an interview, we will let you know, and even if we don't have a position available, we will certainly keep your info for when we do.
We offer a great working environment where the entire team is dedicated to making, servicing and talking about all things 29 inch mountain bikes. Oh and the standard stuff like good pay, health insurance, a pool of mountain bikes to ride and a bunch of other mountain bikers to ride with!
Position: Niner East Coast/West Coast Demo Tech Job Type: Permanent, Full-time Location: United States Experience Requirements: High School Diploma with some College Education preferred. Customer Service or Sales Experience a plus.
• Must be reliable, have a positive attitude, be team oriented and love bikes.
• 2 years minimum experience in a full time demo or IBD mechanic’s position.
• Ability to manage travel and logistics planning of a demo program.
• Ability to maintain excellent relations with riders and commercial customers.
• Willingness to perform ad-hoc projects.
Consider applying only if:
• you live in Fort Collins/Denver, CO or Asheville, NC.
• you are uninspired by the “corporate-America” model, but love the idea of being part of a passionate, growing bike company.
• you are committed to the best customer experience on the planet.
• you inherently know basic bike fitting, suspension set up, and brand promotion.
To apply for position:
• Submit cover letter as to why you are qualified for the position and background information about yourself.
• Submit current resume.
• Please include: hobbies and outside activities away from work.
• Complete salary history of last 3 positions held.
• Please list all technical certifications or service or related courses you have completed.
• Salary: DOE.
• Full Time.
• Health benefits.
• Great work environment. We care about our team members.
2330 E Prospect Ave
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Website: ninerbikes.com Contact Name: Lucas Perez Email: email@example.com
Fort Collins, CO. is home to Niner Bikes. Fort Collins is rated as one of the top 10 places to live in the USA and is super bike friendly, most of the staff ride to work daily.
Sponsorship & Industry purchase
Technical support & compatibility questions:
Dealership and Distributor inquiries:
Warranty submissions (Dealer):
If you are a rider looking for warranty assistance please visit our dealer locator HERE
General inquiries not listed above:
Niner Bikes 2330 East Prospect, Suite 1 Fort Collins, CO 80525