Really want to work at Niner? Great! We are always looking for passionate individuals to add to our team, and the first, most important qualification is your desire to work with us.
Niner Bikes is always open to thoughtful letters, well-edited resumes and ideas about how you could be the next great addition to our team. Go ahead, design your dream job, let us know what/how you can contribute to The Big Revolution and email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably in PDF format. We will read everything we get, but we may not be able to respond to every email. If you are a good candidate for an interview, we will let you know, and even if we don't have a position available, we will certainly keep your info for when we do.
We offer a great working environment where the entire team is dedicated to making, servicing and talking about all things 29 inch mountain bikes. Oh and the standard stuff like good pay, health insurance, a pool of mountain bikes to ride and a bunch of other mountain bikers to ride with!
Position: Rider Service Representative Job Type: Permanent, Full-time Location: Headquarters, Fort Collins CO, USA Experience Requirements: High School Diploma with some College Education preferred. Customer Service or Sales Experience a plus.
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls and emails. The goal is to answer every call and email in a small amount of time.
• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
• Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
• Answer questions about warranties.
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
• Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
• Take the extra mile to engage customers.
• Help customers compare models and explain features.
• Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account and payment issues.
• Some Saturday’s may be necessary to help at yard sales.
• Back-up store coverage.
• Strong passion for cycling and components knowledge of bikes.
• Provide technical troubleshooting advice.
• Learn to look up historical features on past models and advise specs on headsets, bottom brackets, etc.
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Computer skills a must.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time.
• Learn about all the bike models and be able to talk about the evolution of the bike line.
• Basic bike setup for customers including saddle adjustments, suspension sag and taking pedals on and off.
Fort Collins, CO. is home to Niner Bikes. Fort Collins is rated as one of the top 10 places to live in the USA and is super bike friendly, most of the staff ride to work daily.
Sponsorship & Industry purchase
Technical support & compatibility questions:
Dealership and Distributor inquiries:
Warranty submissions (Dealer):
If you are a rider looking for warranty assistance please visit our dealer locator HERE
General inquiries not listed above:
Niner Bikes 2330 East Prospect, Suite 1 Fort Collins, CO 80525